Coco Sheet is a product made from coconut coir, which is the fibrous material found between the hard, internal shell and the outer coat of a coconut. The coconut coir is processed using modern machines to produce a sheet with a thickness of 1-3 cm or more, a length of 25-50 meters, and a width of 1-2 meters. Coco Sheet can come in natural brownish-yellow color or with added latex or sap as an adhesive to prevent the coconut fiber from easily decomposing from the sheet.
Coco Sheet has a wide range of applications in industries such as agriculture, horticulture, landscaping, manufacturing, and household products. It can be used as a growing medium for plants, ground cover or mulch, coating in the manufacture of car seats, upholstery for furniture and household products such as mattress and floor mats, and as a base for animals like reptiles. Coco Sheet is a sustainable and eco-friendly material that can be a potential alternative to other non-biodegradable materials.
Coco Sheet has a variety of applications in various industries such as agriculture, horticulture, manufacturing, and household products. Some of the uses of Coco Sheet are:
- Growing medium for plants: Coco Sheet is used as a growing medium for vegetables, microgreens, and other plants.
- Ground cover or mulch: Coco Sheet is used as a ground cover or mulch to prevent weed growth and retain soil moisture.
- Manufacturing: Coco Sheet is used as a coating in the manufacture of car seats and other products.
- Household products: Coco Sheet is used in the manufacture of household products such as mattresses, sofa upholstery, floor mats, and footwear.
- Base for animals: Coco Sheet is used as a base for animals such as reptiles.
- Type : Sheets
- Color : Golden – Brown
- Latex : 10% – 50%
- Thickness : 1-3 Cm
- Width : 20 – 50 Cm