Coconut husk, also known as coco husk, is a natural fiber that is extracted from the outer husk of coconut shells. It is a byproduct of the coconut industry and is often used as a growing medium for plants, as it has excellent water retention properties and provides good drainage and aeration for plant roots.
Coco husk is a renewable and sustainable resource that is an eco-friendly alternative to peat moss and other synthetic growing media. It is also biodegradable and can be easily composted after use. Coco husk is available in various forms, such as blocks, pellets, and loose fibers, and can be used in a variety of gardening and agricultural applications.
In addition to its use as a growing medium, coco husk can also be used as a soil amendment, mulch, animal bedding, erosion control measure, and to make biodegradable pots. Overall, coco husk is a versatile and environmentally friendly material that has numerous applications in sustainable agriculture and horticulture.
Coco husk, also known as coco coir, is a natural fiber derived from the outer husk of coconut shells. It is a versatile material that can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Growing medium: Coco husk is commonly used as a growing medium for plants. It has excellent water retention properties and provides good drainage and aeration for plant roots.
- Soil amendment: Coco husk can be added to soil as an organic amendment to improve soil structure, water retention, and nutrient levels.
- Mulch: Coco husk can be used as a mulch to help retain moisture in the soil and suppress weed growth.
- Animal bedding: Coco husk can be used as bedding for animals, such as reptile. It provides a soft and absorbent bedding material that can help control odors.
- Type : Chips
- Electrical Conductivity :
0 – 0.5 mS/cm (Low EC)
>1 mS/cm (High EC)
- Content of the product : High EC / Low EC
- Packing : Pack / Bag